(There is no recording for this meeting.)
AA 12 & 12 – p. 43 – para 1, sent. 1, 2, and 3:
“We want to find exactly how, when, and where our natural desires have warped us. We wish to look squarely at the unhappiness this has caused others and ourselves. By discovering what our emotional deformities are, we can move toward their correction”
(that’s a promise!).
1) “We want to find exactly how, when, and where our natural desires have warped us. We wish to look squarely at the unhappiness this has caused others and ourselves.”
Look up: warped, squarely
2) Go to the Website and print out the worksheet for Fear but for the first five fears, do not use the template. Write out the outline longhand in order to make it part of you.
3)Finish up resentments on people/institutions/ principles. Make a list of all resentments you still have left to do beyond five of each for Steps Four and Five.
4) Go to the Big Book and read the portion about Fear: p. 67 last paragraph-p. 68 third paragraph, inclusive.
5) Write out The Fear Prayer.
6) Write out a list of ‘All the fears that I know I have’.
Then, next week, Stephanie will teach us how to break them down into categories.
The BB says ‘you have one hundred fears’ but they can be broken down into main elements and then each fear categorized under its main element.